Friday, February 22, 2008

I am learning

Lessons I am learning
  • Never say never!! Because then it's bound to happen. How many times have I said I would never.....?
  • I need to be careful when I blurt our sweeping generalizations, because I am bound to hurt someones feelings. You never know what's going on in peoples lives.
  • When I am hard on people about something they did, and then I find myself guilty of the same things. Be careful not to judge others.
  • I sometimes think I have all the answers, but it usually turns out that I don't.
  • It's always easier to fix other peoples problems, rather then my own. And of course to see others short comings, then my own.
  • Be patient with life and take it one day at a time.
  • Not to worry about the future and live in the present.
  • Sometimes I get so impatient and want to know everything right now. I want to know all that is ahead of me, challenges, triumphs, life events etc. (maybe it's a control thing I need to get over it)

Just a few things I am trying to learn about life. I can only hope I will learn and move on. But I guess that is the good news about life we are constantly learning, changing and growing.

5 comments:

Shawni said...

Such important life lessons. I totally agree. Is everything going ok though?

Brigitta said...

yes, everything is okay. Just the usual mother stresses and day to day life stuff. Nothing major!And take in account I wrote that blog at 5 am because I'd been up since 3 am, since I have pregnancy insomnia. So at that hour everything seems daunting.

Celia Fae said...

I need details. Expect my call.

*Tanyetta* said...

Ah yes!!!! The pregnancy insomnia induced posts. They're the best.

I can add my name to your list as well. I feel you on a lot of what you said too!

I really LOVED this list. 71 more days!!! woo hoo! :)

Jessica said...

I'm so bad at the sweeping generalization. You can sweepingly generalize around me and I won't be offended.