Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Change of plans

This is where we are suppose to be this week as a family for our last hurrah before baby boy #4 joins the mix
This is where we are this week......(insert picture of home)
Because somebody (and I'm not going to say any names) had to go to Boston unexpectedly for Business. But all is not lost, we are still going to get to take the boys on one last adventure during their Spring Break, later this month. So rather then flying to a tropical island, we get to drive many hours to sunny Palm Springs.
So someone is kind of out of the dog house and a little bit forgiven. Let's just hope I don't have the baby while we are down south. That is one of my worst nightmares!

10 comments:

Audry said...

Hey, I'll see you in Palm Springs. That's where we will be for spring break as well.

K Sue said...

Sorry about your trip. I am sure Palm Springs will be fun... and there is no having your baby while on vacation!

*Tanyetta* said...

Crossing my fingers!!!!!

I don't live far from Palm Springs. Call me if you need help with anything. I have to warn you, I'm not much help in Emergency situations. If you find yourself in the need of boiling water and clean towels, then count me out. I freak out in times of need.

LOL

just kidding :) i think.

Shawni said...

Oh man! I'm so mad for you. Palm Springs will be great though. That darn Boston and work stuff!

Celia Fae said...

Although PS is a consolation prize, I'm glad you get to go somewhere. Except for the part about how I will be stuck at home.

Lisa said...

These kinds of things ALWAYS happen to me too! Only most times it comes down to money and trips are what gets pulled out of the budget. I really wanted to go on a trip with just me and Cory before the baby BUT once again where I want to go and where we can go are two different places! bugger!!!

Nichole Barney said...

Dang that is such a bummer! Palm springs will be nice though. I have always wanted to stay there we always just drive right on through. When you are planning a trip again when the baby gets older let me know. We are looking for a graduation gettaway.

D-dawg said...

Huge bummer. But you always seem to take that sort of stuff well. I would be depressed. Palm Springs sounds much better than my "tax season" school break which is getting to do nothing!

Jake said...

My husband is in the dog house for traveling all month long. Right now I should be putting kids to bed, but instead choose to blog and listen to them scream and trash the house upstairs....

Palm Springs sounds divine to me, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that bites.

Palm springs is fun. But not as fun as where you could have gone! So I say you work it to go back next year, without kids, as a make-up!

Work! As Anna said tonight... "Daddy, why do you have to go to work EVERY day? We already HAVE the house and car!?"