In order to go here next week:


Here are some things that I must do:

Feed him 24/7. Figure out why he cries everytime I feed him, because those poor people on the airplane that will listen to him cry. Also get him cute and ready for his baby blessing.
Get him ready for his birthday and baptism this weekend. Plan his baptism celebration. And also get ready for all the family that will be in town this weekend for all the festivities. We will have both sets of Grandparents coming for the baptism and baby blessing. (as well as cousins aunts and uncles and lots of friends)
So now I will go do laundry, pack bags, write list of things to do, run errands, grocery shop, finish sending out birth announcements, wash sheets, organize the house and get things ready for my mom who will take care of the 3 older boys while we are gone.

6 comments:
Sounds like a lot. And I think he's getting colicky. The 2 biggest reasons for colic are milk protein allergy and acid reflux. It took me a long, long time to finally get the doctor to listen to me when Jaden was like that so when it came to Tatum I bypassed the doctor and figured it out on my own.
Your week looks hard. I'd offer to help but I've got my own marathon weekend coming up.
The baptism and blessing are going to be awesome. Make your family help you. Germans love to work.
That does sound like a lot! How fun to have family in town though! Have a great weekend and a fantastic trip!
Brigitta, please let me help you. I should've offered sooner. I was thinking... if Pasta Cucina is being lame, you could try strings?
I can't wait for the big days this weekend! All your boys are so cute.
Where is that gorgeous place? How fun to have a little get away. Good luck getting everything else done first! Oh what cute boys.
Okay where is that beautiful place you are going. It looks like somewhere back east. You have a lot going on the next few weeks. Good luck with everything. I hope it goes well.
Post a Comment