skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am looking forward to....
I am looking forward to seeing some of my favorite people who are coming to visit me this summer. Have you ever had people that come into your life at the right time and for the right reasons????
I have been blessed to have many people that come into my life that feel like family. Here are a few of them that are coming to visit this summer. I have 2 other friends coming to visit, but I don't seem to have a picture of them on my computer. So I will have to dig some up so that I can post them.
Tara, Jen, me and Kourtney
Even though we all live in different places now, we bonded at a time when we were just getting our families started. At the time we each had one child and we would drag them all over the place, to go sight seeing, go to lunch, play at the park, shopping or whatever. Now 17 children later, we still have just as much fun when we get all together. It's just a whole lost noisier and crazy with all the kids running around. Looking forward to our girls weekend!!!! Who do you want to come visit you this summer?????
2 comments:
oh man I'm so jealous! We need to to a girl reunion from BYU again some time. I know exactly what you mean by those great friends you make when you just have one or two kids. Life is so much more simple and you can just hang out all day. I miss those girls so much! I'm going to have to plan a little get-together...you've inspired me. Hope you guys have a great time!
One of my best friends came last weekend and it was so good to see here. Growing up and moving apart is always sad. That is so fun that your friends are coming?? When and for how long?
Post a Comment