Thursday, July 3, 2008

11 years ago

Eleven years ago exactly from the time I am typing this post, someone entered our lives.
It changed my life....for the better
11 years ago someone came into our lives, with a heart of gold and amazing amounts of love
11 years ago the sweetest, kindest, and smartest boy joined our family.
11 years ago life changed from the two of us to the three of us
11 years ago I pushed and pushed and thought this boy would never make it out to take his first breath.
11 years ago the oldest brother of this family decided to be our first.
11 years ago this incredible person entered the world ready to learn and to make this earth a better place.

11 years ago a honest, good natured, and talented boy was born.


11 years ago I became a mother which I am grateful for every day.
11 years ago this silly boy began his journey into this thing we call life.
11 years ago this boy became our first born and he is the oldest to 3 younger brothers. He is constantly a good example to them. They are so lucky to have a kind older brother.
11 years ago this boy became one of the many boys I love each day.

Happy Birthday Christian!!! You have brought so many wonderful traits into our family. Thanks for choosing to be a good kid, to treat others kindly, to work hard, to be smart, to love your family,

5 comments:

diane said...

I love the mother and son picture. Big brothers are important, they pave the way.

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

Christian, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! When you called the other day, I was talking totally didn't know what to say and then I hung up and thought, "Oh my gosh, yesterday was his birthday! Why didn't I tell him happy birthday???!!!" So sorry!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Christian! What a sweet tribute to your son Brigitta! Our boys are all similiar in age. Too bad you don't live here, they would play and get along great I'm sure! :)
Yes, Jen and I still keep in touch all the time. Email me your email address and I'll give you Jen's email. She'd love to hear from ya! Also, Anneka told me the other day she got a massage from Hella. Small world huh? :)

Nichole Barney said...

He seems like such a great kid! It is hard to believe our boys are turning 11! Happy 11th Christian!

Shawni said...

I was totally thinking of Christian on his big birthday. Man how did that time pass so fast since we had these baby boys. It looks like he's growing into such a great kid. I wish so bad that he and Max could get together. THey'd have a great time with Rock Band