Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Big brothers

This is what happens when you have 3 older brothers and they just got new darts and dart guns.
I came downstairs to see my baby ready for combat with his brothers. The boys thought they were pretty funny!.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Paige said...

The boys ARE funny- but that kid is cute!

Audry said...

Too cute! He really does have some great big brothers!

diane said...

Looks like he is a victim of shock and awe.

Unknown said...

so cute! he's getting so big! what a cutie pie.

Lisa said...

too funny! So THIS is what I get to look forward too? Hang on for a bumpy ride Cruz!

Nichole Barney said...

That is so cute! My boys are obsessed with dart guns. I can totally relate.

Good Time Charlie said...

Thank you for the best laugh of the day! That picture is priceless. Don't you love boys!

Good Time Charlie said...

ps I find nerf gun darts all over the house. I got one in the rear last night as I was making dinner. NICE!

Lorie said...

So funny!!

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

I am glad I don't have a big brother! At least I have a little brother so I can do that to him!!!