Friday, July 18, 2008

Lake Tahoe with cousins

A little swimming

A lot of digging
One Mormor (grandma) with a broken wrist
Lots of cousins in a jacuzzi



Some serious cute Lacrosse players

A future fisherman

More digging............

Some serious Kayakers

A little river rafting down the Truckee River

Catching waves Tahoe style
Two sisters
A 2 year old Diva with a lot of spunk and too cute for words.


Good Bye Lake Tahoe!!!
Thanks Family for a wonderful and fun vacation!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Does this mean you are back? I don't leave til tomorrow afternoon. Call me. I can't wait to hear about it.

diane said...

My daughter plays LaX. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Audry said...

Sounds and looks like you had fun. You have some really cute boys. You are going to have to keep those girls away when they get older. :)

Good Time Charlie said...

Are you back? Mark gave a great talk, please pass that on. I actually heard most of it! Great pics, it looks like you had lots of fun and lots of good memories were made for your kids. Leaving Thurs. for UT. See you next week?

Unknown said...

What a fun trip with your family! It was fun seeing pics of them all after all these years.

Tristan said...

That seriously looks like an amazing family vacation! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Nichole Barney said...

What a beautiful family! Looks like such a great trip! I have always wanted to go to Tahoe.