Have you ever had a love/hate relationship with something or someone?
Its seems as though lately I have a love/hate relationship with many things in my life. Not sure what to do about it.
Love my baby/hate that the baby stage is flying by.
Love not being pregnant anymore/hate my post-pregnancy body
Love summer/hate that it is flying by
Love having my kids to myself during the summer-no schedules/hate how when they get bored and don't have a lot of things to do they bug each other.
Love having parties at my house/hate cleaning up after them
Love that my baby is sleeping through the night (well at least until 4am and then back asleep until 7am) Hate that it means he is getting older
Love hotel points and frequent flyer miles/but hate that it means someone travels. (and it isn't me.)
Love all the ice cream I can eat to help cool off in the heat/hate all the calories and what it is doing to post baby bod.
Love watching my boys play rock band together/hate that they can waste many hours playing electronics (mostly the little boys the biggest boy in picture doesn't usually have time to play, but on the weekend when he does have some free time he has just as much fun as they do, can you tell?) They even have rocker hairdo or just bed head.
What are some things you love/hate or hate to love?????

6 comments:
ha ha. That's my boys to the tee! They play rockband and the Wii all day long, every single day. Rough life. I remember playing outside everyday all day long when I was kid. What happened to those days?
Love that your husband is crossing his legs/hate that he's not flinging his hair while singing.
I love chubby baby thighs, I hate my chubby thighs. Your baby is getting chubby, so cute!
of COURSE I remember you! That is So funny about Phil. He's been in my ward for the past year. We're good friends!! What a small world!! Your family is ADORABLE!!
I love/hate swim team.. it's good for so many reasons and such a pain for others and I never know if I should do it again next year. We want to play rock band with you guys by the way.
I love summer and I hate thinking about the fact that we start school August 6th. I love having no strict schedule and just hanging out.
Post a Comment