Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Christmas Angel...

Here is one of my Christmas Angels...sorry that's just how I feel about him.

But today I experienced another little Christmas Angel...So here is my story.

Yesterday as I was manically finishing up last minute stuff at Target, I mistakenly left my wallet in the shopping cart in the parking lot. Of course I didn't realize it until this morning when I was trying to locate my wallet...We scoured the house with no such luck. Then I frantically called Target to see if anything was turned in to the lost and found. I figured I would try there since it was the last place I had used my wallet. Very fortunately for me it was there. Now usually my wallet isn't much of a treasure since I rarely have any cash on me, not more then a few dollars and a couple of nickels. It's just a regular wallet with credit cards, drivers license etc. Well yesterday it was chalk full of all kinds of goodies, cash, and many, many, many gift cards (that's what I do when I don't know what to get someone...I know very generic) But it usually makes them happy. You can imagine my excitement when I got to Target and the wallet was completely intact all cash, and gift cards in their place. So a shout out to my Christmas Angel who was looking out for me.....Thanks for returning my wallet and not taking my Christmas surprises and cold hard cash. How easy it could have been to return the wallet less the cash and gift cards. What goes around comes around! So Christmas Angel I wish you good Karma and a Merry Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Audry said...

I know how you feel that same exact thing happened to me at target about 3 or 4 years ago. :)

Nichole Barney said...

It is so great to hear that kind honest people still exist in this crazy world! Glad you found it! Hope you have a great Christmas!

diane said...

Great story. It filled my heart with Christmas cheer.

Tami said...

You must be living right baby! Merry Christmas to you and that darling hat wearing angel!

D-dawg said...

AWESOME1 Brigitta, that is such a relief. What a wonderful person.

Merry Christmas!

Shawni said...

Oh my gosh that made me so sick to my stomach thinking about even the thought of losing that wallet with all that stuff in it...SO glad you found it. Hope your christmas was great.

Jeneric Hansen said...

Holy Cow! Is there anyway you can find out if it was an employee that found it and give him a "reward". After I had Sara one day I went shopping and left all my purchases in the bag in the cart in the parking lot! nice eh! What happens to our minds after all these kids???? I am so glad for happy endings!