It's been a while since she's had a baby around the house, so nothing is babyproof, yet!!!! Which makes for quite the adventure
I am a little drunk with my new power
So this is where she puts me so she can get something done...my highchair
Adios amigos until my next adventure....trying to stand up!!!
I think she should name this blog after me, since I am the only one she takes pictures of, do you think my brothers are jealous??


9 comments:
He is so cute! I am with you on the baby-proofing. It is going to be quite an adjustment! I am due March 14- but will have a C-section 1-2 weeks early. I can't wait...I am so over being pregnant! We are going up to Utah next week, and I am sad I can't ski. It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm jealous!
He is pretty dang cute! And no I don't think they are jealous, there to busy enjoying his cuteness too.
I was watching E's cuteness during sacrament - he was smiling & being so cute to the people sitting around you. It crossed my mind, as I watched my 2 boys try to escape from me, that it won't be long before Ethan is doing the same!
He is so cute and I am totally non-biased. I was just looking at the last two months of your blog...could your family look more German!!!??? Very cute.
He is so adorable! No such thing as a dull moment at your house.
He is SO cute Briggs. I wish I could just reach through the computer and steal him for a little bit.
He is just darling. I do the same thing too. I only take pics of my youngest son cause he's the cutest of them all, just kidding. :)
Brigitta! I just got back in town and I'm definitely interested! Im not sure if Celia has my number so I'll just put it here: 925 366 8437 :)
He is sooooooo cute!
Post a Comment