(he really did throw all the clothes out of the boys suitcase and then climb in....picture perfect moment)
Fun + Sun + Sand + beach loving boys + no dishes + no cooking + time with my favorite boys =
Perfect mothers day!
Happy Mothers Day to all the many wonderful moms. I have so many examples of amazing moms in my life. I am greatful for the things they have taught me, and I enjoy the laughing and sharing of mommy moments. Hope everyone had a splendid day with the ones they love.



5 comments:
I love that photo of E trying to fall into the hole.
We missed you yesterday, but the beach looks fab.
Looks very refreshing! I'm glad you got to get away for a minute! Love the 'muscle' shot of the boys!
That is the cutest of Ethan!
Looks like such a great little get-away! Where did you guys go?
Now that sounds like my kind of Mothers Day! By the way, I LOVED your post In the Motherhood. I too watched that Oprah, and have been looking for someone else who felt the same way about it I did. As you said, Oprah is so yesterday, so I had a hard time finding someone to talk to about it. I sat there watching it wondering who these women were and why they ever became mothers. I taught first grade too, and every morning when I headed off to school I dreamed of the day I could stay home with my own kids instead of dealing with other peoples. I am grateful every day that I get to stay home with my kids, as difficult as it can be I wouldn't want it any other way. I remind myself of that when things get hard. Sorry for the VERY long post, but I'm right there with you!
Post a Comment