1st, 7th and 4th graders. am I really that old?
We are in the second week of school and life is sweet. The first week was a little bit crazy, between all the forms to sign, meet and greets, back to school night , figuring out carpools and the never-ending scavenger hunt for school supplies for 3 kids........now I can finally breath. And enjoy the fact that I have my days free from 8-2. Well almost free don't forget my little sidekick...(the blonde one unfortunately the dark haired one has to work all the time)
He has mastered saying "Hi" to everyone he sees. But it's not just an ordinary "Hi" it's said with his cute little high pitch shriek as if he is most excited to see you. Today at the gym the ladies in the day care told me he sat there by the door waving and shrieking "Hi" to everyone that came through the door. They couldn't get enough of it. Where was my video camera??????
No comments:
Post a Comment