Monday, September 21, 2009

his favorite word is....

nope, no, nein(must be his German blood, nein means no in German) and he loves shaking his head no, like we didn't hear him in the first place when he screamed NO at us.
This picture below is the face he makes when he doesn't get his way. Right before he arches his back and throws himself down wherever he may be, shopping carts, cement sidewalks, chairs...but he usually throws himself down gently so that he does not hurt himself. Yup, 1 1/2 year olds are loads of fun. But some how his cuteness and his parrot like jibber jabber make up for his obscene tantrums.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

He's probably making that face because he just read your post about Greece and he's jealous he didn't get to come along.

Oh. Wait. Actually, that's me, making the face.

Lisa said...

Our boys could be twins! He is so stinkin' cute! Cruz makes the same thing only he shakes his head yes when he means no and shakes no when he means yes..it is driving me CRAZY! He throws fits if I can't understand his babbles. I will try and email you how to post pictures bigger. Next time you are in Utah, I can show you some tricks on how to use your camera better. I will also email you my phone number so once you get my directions on posting bigger pictures you can call me. take care!

diane said...

He is even cute when he is screaming.