Sunday, October 11, 2009

Point Reyes

We took a little family outing just up highway 1 along the coast. Unfortunately I forgot my camera. What good is a family field trip if you don't have a camera to document the events to prove to your children that you took them places? Good thing for the camera on our phones. The quality is poor but at least I have the memory, because it's all about the moments and the memories.

My favorite 5 boys
308 stairs down to the lighthouse and then 308 stairs back up.



Mr. E just sat in the backpack eating graham crackers while Mark hiked around.

3 comments:

Audry said...

That's a lot of stairs.

diane said...

That is a pretty lighthouse. I love Mr Graham Cracker face.

Nichole Barney said...

You have some darn cute boys to be proud of! I haven't talked to you forever! How are you! I really want to plan a girls trip!