Last year for Halloween Mark and I decided to be a celebrity couple that was constantly in the tabloids (Brad and Angelina). This year I thought we'd be another current paparazzi crazed couple.
See if you can guess what we are going to be, and if you can please give some input on ways we can really make the costume authentic.
Here are the clues:
Someone will be wearing a super graphic Ed Hardy T-shirt and perhaps some diamond stud earrings. Another one of us will be sporting a choppy new hair do. We will need to insure there is lots of fighting about money and reality tv shows, quarreling about kids and rude comments between us. Yeah, that was kind of easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Us too!! Jon/Kate! Got Brandon's T-Shirt at Tilly's. Diamond studs will stick to his ears hopefully w/fingernail art diamonds. I got my wig at Party City. I want to see pics of you guys! Post please! Can't wait to see...Happy Halloween!
Can't wait to see the pictures on this one! Aren't Jon and Kate so pathetic! They would be fun to mimmic!
That was my first idea for a costume, too (don't worry, we changed our minds)! Funny since you & I have been dressing alike lately!
Jon and Kate. You need 8 dolls. Can't wait to see pics.
Jon and Kate. Make him wear the earings, then post pictures, please. Make Christian be the other girlfriend and Jacob and Carson can each be four of themselves. Baby E can be the divorce papers/papparazzi (is that spelled right?).
i've never seen that show...only saw their photos all over the magazine racks when I was in the U.S. last summer. Sounds like a winner!
Nichole was telling me who you guys were dressing up as tonight. I can't wait to see pictures. We were also talking about how we really need to set a date for a girls trip...
Post a Comment