Friday, October 9, 2009

Tennis in my dreams

Recently I started up with tennis again...with again I mean after a 20 year hiatus. We joined a tennis club, got the boys started with lessons and now slowly I am playing again. Unfortunately now I have the tennis bug, which caused me to join a league. Basically all it means is playing a tennis match each week. Which is no problem, except of course my strong desire to win each game and of course the commitment of knowing I have to play frequently in order to play very well at all.
It's all just fun and games and it's suppose to be casual, but here I am awake at 2:00am the night before my first match and guess what I was dreaming about before I woke up with a headache in the middle of the night? Yup, I was playing tennis is my dreams. And now I have a bad case of tennis on my brain. Maybe all the bouncing caused my headache, not sure but I do know I want my headache to go away now!!!

P.S. Playing tennis while I am sleeping is really no fun at all. Especially if all I am doing the whole time is losing.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I wish I knew how to play tennis. It one of those "items" that is on my list to do once all the monkeys are in school. Tennis seems like a fun sport that I would totally get into! Good luck getting back in the game!