Saturday, October 24, 2009

We are really ridiculous

I agree, we really are ridiculous, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Someone decided to abandon me and not wear his Jon and Kate plus 8 attire, (I guess he was just trying to be true to his character and not go with the show) Any who, when our neighbor offered up these nice mullets how could we refuse?? Right, I mean doesn't everyone wish they were in an 80's rock band? And how awesome is my hot pink vinyl jacket? (it almost feels like leather) You too can have one for $7.99 at Ross. I think I will need to wear it around town.

My little dragon

After a little scream fit he actually let us keep the dragon costume on him. Don't worry I have like 4 other costumes that he will need to wear before this holiday is through. And apparently the other two older boys costumes weren't good enough for me to take pictures of???
Mr. Bones, has been wearing his red skeleton costume everyday. He is enamoured with it. It actually has a really scary mask that goes with it and I can hardly stand for him to wear it because he is too sweet to wear something so horrifying.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Krisi and Adam said...

Wow you are quick! You guys looked great and so did all the kids! See you in the morning.

Lorie said...

So will Jon & Kate come to the party or is Jon cancelling your apperance just like the show??

diane said...

I dig your jacket.

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

I was looking forward to seeing you guys as Jon/Kate, but I have to say, those cosumes were awesome! You guys ROCK:) Happy Halloween~

Tammy said...

Love your costume....that is hilarious!