Monday, November 2, 2009
Thank you Denae
Thank you for being a talented photographer. You were patient, with four little boys and a husband who refused to do certain poses. You were calm even during all the screaming from the unruly 18 month old whose sole purpose was to exhaust us and make us all sweat. Thank you, I love them all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh the collage looks great! I'm glad you like them. YOur family is so cute I don't know how they wouldn't have turned out. That little stinker Ethan- I love his smile!
Great pics!! Well done, Denae!
I went and looked, they do look good. I love the one of the boys looking down on the bridge. You have some handsome boys.
Hi, Briggita! Thanks for saying Hi on my blog. It was great to hear from you and so nice of you to stay tuned to all that is going on with Abigail. You and your family are beautiful! I love your collage. Hope to see you at the 20 year reunion next year. I've had to miss all of Cam's, so I am excited to get to go to this one! Have a great day!
Post a Comment