He loves everything Christmas especially the decorating. After I put up all our decorations inside and out, he kind of looked at me disappointed. When I asked him what was up, he said..."I was kind of hoping we'd have one of those giant blow up Santa Claus in the front yard and reindeer on the lawn and a sled on the roof, and lots of colorful lights on the outside of the house, not boring white lights!".....so I disappoint.
The other night before bed I told him it was going to snow, which is big news and very unusual for where we live. He woke up in the morning disappointed once again. He imagined inches and inches of snow in the yard so he could build snowmen and go sledding, but all he got was snow on the foothills by our house. Which for this area makes the news, but for my Christmas elf it was a huge disappointment. Well I hope I don't disappoint him with his Christmas presents....we shall see!


4 comments:
I disappoint all the time! Welcome to the club..you are doing well if you are just now disappointing! How have you been?
Maybe he will grow up to be like Clark Grizwald with the most lights in the neighborhood.
Snow? Wow. Those pictures are beautiful.
You crack me up Brigitta! You never "disappoint" in your blog! Luv it.
We had a little bit of snow for a moment too in LV! We hurried and jumped in the car for a drive up the canyon, so the kids could see it! My kids really need a trip to Utah :)
I always disappoint too. I can totally relate. I have to distract my kids when we drive past the houses with the blow up Christmas carousal in front.
Post a Comment