These two cousins are up to trouble....the one on the right belongs to me and the other cutie on the left belongs to my little sister. Can you smell trouble?
Speaking of trouble today I went to the gym to begin a new year, a new day with a new exercise program. Got to my beloved club where my little guy gets the best care and attention from "his girlfriends" at the kids club. But only to get interrupted and escorted off the treadmill to retrieve my little demon child who apparently likes to scratch and attack other innocent kids. They kicked him out indefinitely......I know I can't believe it! What do I do???? Perhaps have his older brothers scratch his face so that he will realize how painful it is? I am frustrated, but understand they have policies and they can't have a kid hurting other kids. I also know it's just a stage and that he will grow out of it, (at least I hope so)


7 comments:
They are so cute! I love to hear that kids are all the same and go through the same stages. I remember crying to the gym people when Bronson was a toddler saying "All I want to do is work out just help me out here" I was so frustrated. The time will pass. Denny game me a girls trip for Christmas. He was going to call you but never did. Shawni and I are on board to go somewhere are you still interested?
Hey Briggs...funny I'm on here right after Nichole. How about that trip? Denny and Dave planned it for the 22nd and 23rd I THINK in the L.A. area. What are your plans? We need to get together. Miss you guys! Hope you guys had a very great Christmas.
Love, Shawni
No way about the gym daycare!! He can't be that bad! Did you have a warning?
And since I always love new exercise programs...what is it?
I don't know if this makes you feel any better, but we had the same issue. Except mine was biting! Luckily, the kid Travis bit was Rebbecca B's son, Bo and it sparked a great friendship. Travis however was not allowed back into the daycare for some time. I was somewhat comforted to learn at the time how very common the scratching/biting/hitting issue was among the toddler set. In the meantime, bring my friend over here and you can run on my treadmill. For real.
I guess it's time for Sweatin' To the Oldies.
Those babies are two too cute.
Those two are so cute. Sorry to hear about the gym. Maybe they will let him try again in a few months?
Cute picture! How ya doing?
Post a Comment