Monday, March 29, 2010

I want that....I don't want that.


This little monkey boy

Has just discovered the art of talking........and it makes me giggle to hear the things he says:
"I want that"
"I don't want that"
"I eat"
And he can say his brothers names"yake"is Jake, "arson" is Carson, "chish chin" is Christian

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Celia Fae said...

I bet his words have taken off just in the short time you were gone.

I need to squeeze his fat baby cheeks.

Good Time Charlie said...

Of course they start doing all the talking the second you sneak away. I need to squeeze his cute bum. I just remember all Alison said at this age was, "what's that", over and over, and over again. With twins at this age? I only remember running, running and running. After them. Then being really, really, really tired, all the time.

Kjrsten said...

hi brigetta, thanks for your kind words on my blog! You have some really cute boys! I was thinking about trying for a boy since I have 3 girls... Think I will just get another girl though, especially after seeing you with your 4!

p.s. Does this mean you know natalie wilsonas well (thats how karen found me) however you found me welcome!