Monday, July 23, 2007

Back from the Beehive State














Highlights from our trip


  • Cousins, cousins and more cousins

  • Lots of sleepovers

  • Family Reunions

  • Lagoon

  • Four wheeling in beautiful Timble Fork up American Fork canyon.

  • Floating down the peaceful Provo river. Not too many rapids, and we endured an hour of corny jokes from our river raft guide. "Got a band aid, because I'm cut." (While flexing his muscles.) "Do you know how to sew, 'cause I'm ripped. " And on and on went the jokes. The boys took note and tried out all their new jokes on anyone that would listen.

  • Brigitta beating Mark in the 4th of July Freedom 5K run, but only by 30 seconds. I had plans of giving him a good beating, but apprently when it comes time for competition he knows how to kick it up a notch.

  • Alpine slide/Park city

  • Christian's big 10th birthday bash with almost all of his cousins on both sides of the family. We swam, ate and rock climbed.

  • BYU Basketball camp. Christian and his cousin Soren had a great time.

Lowlights from our trip
  • 105 degree days.
  • not enough sleep, too much fun to be had

  • Cranky children.

  • Getting the stomach flu and passing it around among family members. Why is it that every time we go to Utah someone gets sick?

  • Jacob throwing up in the car during our drive home. I was glad we had an empty big gulp cup (so my diet coke addiction saved us from throw up all over the seats)

  • We may need a new car (it's a little worn out)
A few pictures from our trip
BYU Basketball campers
Double Trouble
Mark's birthday the boys gave him the Wii
Christian's 10th birthday party
Lagoon with the cousins
Carson and his cousin Josh giving themselves a nice mud bath treatment. And it didn't cost them a penny.
Mark and his brothers
Cherry Hill
Aunt Angie, Adorable Willa, Mormor and Anna
celebrating Willa's 1st birthday

4 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Yay! I love all of the pictures of the family. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Too bad real life can't be like that...

Paige said...

Cool mud bath. I could use one of those.

D-dawg said...

How fun! And fun pictures! I'm glad you're back.

*Tanyetta* said...

the cuteness factor explodes all over your blog. wow. i love it! :)