I wish you had audio of the screaming at swim team. It was supersonic. I can't believe what a little fish he is in the water now. He's swimming with the big boys!
Briggs, I love the blog! Sounds like your trip was great. Claire had the exact same swimming problems...now she LOVES it. I guess the swimming lessons pay off.
Congratulations on changing your whole blog address! I hope you feel more secure. BTW Highlights is spelled wrong on your dashboard profile. Love, Mrs. Spelling Bee
i always freak when my head goes underwater. your son is braver than i'll ever be in my entire life. i love it.
p.s. what does DINKS mean?
i just read your entire blog. i loved it all. loved it. can i add your name to the list of people i would love to come and stalk and follow around to learn how to be a cool mom? denae and celia now, YOU! :) awwww!
Hope is the anticipation that the outcome will be good. Worry is the anticipation that the outcome will be bad. Faith is the anticipation that whatever the outcome, it will be for our good.
I bought Carson some Croc shoes and he thought I was calling them crap shoes. So when he is going out the door he likes to say. "Mom I got to get my craps on!!"
"Mom, I listen to my heart, not my brain. Cause my brain says bad stuff, and my heart says good stuff."
"Mommy there's a boy in my class and his name is Potato you might think I am joking you but it's for real." Later I find out that boys name is Mateo. Maybe Carson needs his ears cleaned
Carson: "Mommy, I have three wishes, that you could have long hair, that I could have all the legos in the world, and that I could make a goal at my soccer game." Pretty simple wishes
Carson says to me the other day. "Please don't put any of that sun scream on me."
One morning Carson wakes up a little wet in his pants, his reply to me is. "Mom actually I was just sweating a lot last night in my bed."
8 comments:
I wish you had audio of the screaming at swim team. It was supersonic. I can't believe what a little fish he is in the water now. He's swimming with the big boys!
I can attest your money is well worth it. I was there. Unfortunately what he hasn't told you is he will only swim when you are not watching.
I just read your whole blog. Now I know for sure that all you ever do is eat popsicles, swim and go on vacation.
wow, I am so proud of him! he is officially a big boy now. I wish you weren't leaving and he could join swim team again... Logan would love it.
Yes the audio of his screaming session at swim practice would have been priceless. It could have been on America's funniest or saddest home videos
Briggs, I love the blog! Sounds like your trip was great. Claire had the exact same swimming problems...now she LOVES it. I guess the swimming lessons pay off.
Congratulations on changing your whole blog address! I hope you feel more secure. BTW Highlights is spelled wrong on your dashboard profile.
Love, Mrs. Spelling Bee
i always freak when my head goes underwater. your son is braver than i'll ever be in my entire life. i love it.
p.s. what does DINKS mean?
i just read your entire blog. i loved it all. loved it. can i add your name to the list of people i would love to come and stalk and follow around to learn how to be a cool mom? denae and celia now, YOU! :) awwww!
Post a Comment