Our Family trip to Laguna Beach at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort
June 1-7 , 2007
The boys could dig in the sand for hours. They were completely entertained by the water and sand. They were building the "Great wall of China".We got to tag-a-long with Mark for the bi-annual firm meeting, which happened to be in Laguna beach. We decided to make it a vacation for the family. While Mark was at meetings during the day we played at the beach and disneyland. We did get to spend the weekend with Mark and occasionally see him throughout the day. Which was great since we really haven't seen him much since February. He has been on a huge project that has taken him away from home and working 6 days a week. We are all looking forward to it being completed.
We got to visit with Joel and Angel who were also on a much deserved vacation in Newport Beach. It was fun to spend the afternoon with them.
Here we are enjoying the beach in Laguna. The weather was a little overcast at first, but that didn't stop the boys from playing in the sand and eventually getting in the water. I just want to freeze the boys. They are at the best age no toddlers in diapers and no sassy, bored teenagers. Too bad they have to keep growing up.
At least they were not to old to enjoy Disneyland. This is the first time we got to enjoy Disneyland without strollers or diapers. It was a big moment for me. Carson rode all the rides. He was just barely tall enough. We were all amazed that he would ride the big rides, but with two older brothers, does he have a choice?Carson all worn out from the rides and all the churros that he ate.
We had a wonderful time and look forward to our next company meeting!!!

3 comments:
I'm so glad you started a blog! Very cute pictures too. I love the one with just you and the boys. I'm glad you had such a great trip!
Hey, I found the comments. I like your background colors. They look like you. Mark's new plaid shorts are very cool.
Briggs, I LOVE THE BLOG!! Good job. It looks like you figured it out just great. I hope you made it to Mexico.
Post a Comment