Monday, June 25, 2007

Kissing cousins?


Two cousins sharing a cool treat

Cousins we love our cousins. In fact I think my boys consider all of their cousins to be their favorites and if you ask them who their best friend is, guaranteed you will hear them each start to rattle off their cousins names. Thanks goodness for cousins. We are getting excited to spend a good portion of the month of July with both sides of our families which means lots of cousin time. When I was growing up my cousins all lived far away in Germany and they were older then me. Fortunately, I got to see them each summer when we would go to visit my grandma in Germany. Okay, I must admit I did have a few favorite cousins, and some that I wanted to marry when I grew up!!! (yuck, I know)

3 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Darling picture of the cousins. I too had a cousin I was a little in love with. Sometimes at college I would pretend he was my boyfriend. Weird, huh?

Brigitta said...

okay that is funny

D-dawg said...

Those 2 are cute!!!

I was never in love with a cousin... you both are weird.