102 degrees

Speaking of hot here is a picture of my
favorite 4 boys.
Can't sleep so I guess I will finish my blog.
Okay, so here's the the thing I am suppose to be in Cabo, Mexico right now, but we ran into a little passport problem. It's been a week of mishaps. But you know how bad things come in 3's. Well I think we've had our 3 and so I am hoping for better luck for the coming week. Sometimes you've just got to laugh (or cry) at the silly things that come your way.
1. Like sitting in bay area traffic for almost 2 hours trying to get to the airport, only to find out they won't let me fly with my son to Mexico, and now I must drive home to get his original birth certificate. Yea, for me now I get to drive another 2 1/2 hours to get home. (normally it should only take over an hour.)
2. Jumping into a pool fully clothed with my new mobile phone in my pocket. oops! But I did help a little girl that was struggling in the water.
3. Getting to rebuy my mobile phone for a small fortune.
Silver lining to the story, I got to make a birthday dinner for Mark and spend few minutes with him on his birthday before I leave for the airport. Looks like we will be flying out tomorrow June 15. Christian and I are going to meet Helle and Anna for a week in Cabo to celebrate Helle's birthday. Must go to sleep now. Got to get up at 5:00am to miss that bay area traffic.


2 comments:
Poor Brigitta, has to go on too many vacations! Fancy blog work there. I'm impressed. You forgot to mention the girl was DROWNING, not struggling. Give yourself a little credit. Have a fun trip. Can't wait to see the pictures.
What girl was drowning??? I miss swimming for one day and this is what happens? Maybe it wasn't at swimming but I need to hear this story. I like that picture of Mark and the boys and I'm so sorry about your mishaps... driving back and forth like that sounds so frustrating. But now you get to bask in the Cabo sun. Have fun!
Post a Comment