What happens in Cabo stays in Cabo! Christian and Anna slurping down their daily coca cola and fruit smoothies. He thought he was one of the adults and his appetite was the size of an adult man. He loved all the seafood and tried all kinds of fish, shrimp, calamari and lobster.

Our snorkel excursion

We went on a Catamaran out to Santa Maria Bay. The water was a little chilly. I think we all got freezer headaches while we were snorkeling in the ocean, but it was still a great experience.
Hanging out with the Locals

Do they look native yet!
Highlights from our trip
- Spending time with Helle and Anna
- Relaxing by the beach and pool
- Watching and listening to the rowdy teenagers and greatful that Anna is so sweet, good and not a rowdy teenager.
- Spending one on one time with Christian
- No schedule
- All the good food, silver jewelery and sunshine!
Low lights: None

2 comments:
No wonder predators were stalking you! Could there be enough beauty? Looks like you had a terrific time, but I am glad you are back. Maybe since you already bonded with your sister and niece, you could stay home this summer instead of go on your next journey!
How fun Brigitta! There were stalkers? I need to hear more. I'm glad you could bond with Christian, I bet he LOVED being alone with you.
Post a Comment