Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Legoland

Legoland---I hear it's an awesome amusement park in So. Cal, but I think it's more like my house everyday. We have legos everywhere!!!! And I mean everywhere!

I am constantly stepping on legos, moving them away or oops, vacuuming them up. (shh don't tell the boys). They are even with me when I my sleep (last night I found a pile of legos on my bed). Carson likes to sleep with his little lego creations that he makes and I guess he thought I would also like to sleep with his lego ship. I go to clean the car and there are so many legos throughout the car, under the floor mats and squished between carseats that I am actually a little embarrassed. Then yesterday my purse falls to the ground and things are flying out of my bag and sure enough a bunch of legos come flying out.

Besides them being everywhere, they really are an awesome toy. Kudos to the Danish inventor of the legos. They entertain my boys for hours and I feel like they are learning engineering skills along the way. At least I hope so. We are looking forward to our first real trip to Legoland later this fall. I am sure it will be more impressive then the piles of legos at my house.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You're lucky they play with them. We just buy the $50 sets, put them together once and then try to find a bin to store them in. How do I get him to play with them more than once?

D-dawg said...

Logan is also obsessed and I think they are a great toy. I can't believe you have them in your purse and in your bed though! Logan hasn't gone that far yet (o:. Carson is cute and I think it is great that he loves to build. Are you going to book group tomorrow??

*Tanyetta* said...

Legoland has NOTHING over all the love and joy you have going on in your house! I love their facial expressions! tooooooo cute.

p.s. i can't seem to make a picasa photo cool thingy like yours. can you send me the tutorial? :)