Sick Day
Thank you to the neighbor friends who took care of the carpool so I didn't have to leave the house. Thanks to a friend Celia who brought me what I needed when I was to sick to think straight. (tylenol sinus medication, special magic pills and Jamba Juice) Thanks to another friend Denae who took Carson most of the day. Thanks to my sweet children who were perfectly good all day so that I could get better. They even offered to massage my head and tried everything they could to help me feel better. Thanks to a husband that although he was 3,000 miles away in the middle of business meetings all day, he sent me countless text messages hoping to help me feel better. I woke up with a killer sinus migraine/headache. Sometimes I just get these terrible headaches and I become completely useless, which I hate. It's hard for me to ask people for help, but luckily all they had to do was look at me and know I wasn't feeling well. Thank goodness for gracious people who will help you when you are down. Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The funny thing is, I almost took a picture of you today but decided you were too out of it. It would have gone nicely with this post.
You've helped me countless times. What goes around comes around, and I hope tomorrow is better.
I wish I had picked up Carson earlier. I hope it helped to have him gone. He and Logan wrestled on the trampoline forever but then I saw them punching each other so I stopped it. It was funny though. I hope you feel better soon!
Celia does stuff besides blog?!
Glad you are better.
Ya, I would have destroyed your camera away if you tried to take a picture of me.
Hey I just had Kiley help me set up a blog so well see how it goes. It will probably take a little bit to get it going but I think it is a great way to keep in touch if you can find the time to do it. I think that is the tricky part. I read all about your family today. It is so fun to catch up. Hopefully we can keep in better contact this way! Hope all is well. i feel your pain on the sinus headaches. I get those and they are the worst! Take care!
Post a Comment