Monday, October 8, 2007

Legoland

Legoland with the cousins
My boys couldn't have been more excited then to spend 5 days with their cousins who are boys and happen to be their ages.

My sister in law, and my brother with their sweet daughter Eva.

Mark with the boys on one of those rides that spin and make you barf, that's why I am taking the picture and not on the ride.

Is that San Francisco or just an amazing replica at legoland?


Wow, now we are in NYC, funny how quickly that happened.
Legoland was fun. Although I imagined that literally the whole place was going to be made of legos. I was a little disappointed when the sidewalks and structures weren't all made from legos. So of couse we joked around about how the trees and flowers looked so real you couldn't even tell they were made from legos. We were also able to squeeze in Disneyland one day and a beautiful day at a San Diego beach. The weather was perfect and the company even better. In fact as soon as the cousins left Sunday morning my boys looked at me and said "okay let's go home now," they were done with the vacation when their cousins had left. We hope we can take another vacation with the cousins soon.

7 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Those are some good looking kids, but I want to see the BABY that you spoke so fondly of. And Ava, could she be any more of a supermodel?

Jessica said...

Okay, basically, amusement parks make me feel old. I get sick on the rides, my back hurts when we have to stand in line and I get irritated at all the skin I have to see.

My anything with cousins is fun.

Paige said...

My free spendin' husband couldn't handle how much money he threw down to a large Danish conglomerate. He wouldn't shut up about it. I thought it was fun, and you guys are cute.

*Tanyetta* said...

fun times!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawni said...

Oh that looks so fun! Live it up in that great CA weather!

Ellie said...

OOOoo what'd you buy at the lego store? Where is the picture next to the creepy legoman statue?

Ann said...

How fun. We spent a week down by San Diego also. We did Legoland a couple of years ago. It was one of the best times I have had with my family on a trip.