He is adventureous, will try new things, very artistic, happy and feels the need for speed when he skis
He has a love for life and likes to make us laugh. Sometimes he makes us laugh even when he doesn't mean to. He asks lots of questions and informed me the other day "Mom I am a curious kid and have lots of questions." Oh, I can't wait for when he is a teenager. Any advice???
And the best part is he loves his family, especially his brothers and tells people they are his best friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
He is also adorable, imaginative, and really fun to play with. A great leader for younger kids. And I will never forget the time I took your kids to school and they told each other that they loved each other. You should get a parenting prize just for that.
This is the sweetest post ever! Jacob is soooooo cute. And the part about being best friends! PERFECT!
I love tributes like that, where we all get to know one of your kids better. What a cutie!
Jacob is the sweetest thing ever and we all love him!
Ah, the neglected middle child, lost in his perfection.
Is this a joke? I have to addmit he is sweet,though. Once in a blue moon.
Okay he is so cute! Gotta love that little guy! He reminds me so much of Bryson! We need posts like that to remind us how sweet they can be aside from all the craziness.
Post a Comment