Somebody is obsessed with Christmas decorations at our house. He can be seen wearing Santa hats and actual Christmas stockings. Everyday since Halloween he has been asking to put up our decorations. He couldn't understand why all the stores are decorated, but our house isn't. But now that it is officially a month before Christmas I can finally appease him with Christmas cheer around the house.
Carson and Santa bonding together getting ready for the Holidays. I laughed so hard and ran to get my camera when I saw him outside playing wearing the Christmas stockings on his feet.
This is a picture he drew to show Mark and I how he wants the Christmas lights to look on our house. He did mention that we didn't have to use blue and yellow lights, any color would do. So now Mark has a job to do this Saturday. Don't disappoint us, Mark!!!!


9 comments:
Carson and Henry should hang out. What would we do without our little elves? After Mark finished your lights, please send him over to do mine.
The baby in the baby measuring thing is kind of weird looking. But you know that.
Our whole entire court has lights up except us and our kids are completely disgusted. It's not even December yet!
Love the stockings!!!!!!! ;)
Hey can Mr Christmas come decorate my house? Cam half way decorated while I was gone at a meeting and now I am having trouble getting into the decorating spirit.
Good luck to Mark. Dave spent hours doing ours on Saturday but everyone in the family is happy about it. Carson is so cute with his stockings on!
You gotta love kids and the excitement they have over christmas! All my kids have opinions on how they want the house decorated. We finally got them all a little tree to decorate in there rooms however they want.
I like the Channukah lights.
Brigitta Congrats
now Heinrick will have a cousin close
I finally got on you blog
your great
Thats great!!! I love the stockings.
Post a Comment