Saturday, January 26, 2008

Carson turns 5

Carson turns 5. My little baby had a birthday. He was so funny about his birthday this year. He insisted on not having a party and he didn't want anyone singing happy birthday to him. When I asked him why, he responded, "I might be too shy when everyone sings to me." So on the day of his birthday when he went to preschool I told his teacher to make sure they didn't sing to him, but he still wanted to pass out treats to everyone in the class.
Well we can't have a birthday without a little celebration. So last minute on his birthday I called a few of his friends and neighbor and had them come over to eat pizza and cake with us. We called it the unbirthday party. There was no singing or talk of a birthday party. Although he still managed to score some fun presents and he happily opened them with out being to shy, funny how that happened. After everyone left he said that next year he wanted a party and that he wouldn't be too shy.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Celia Fae said...

How can you stand the cuteness in the birthday cake picture?

Can't believe he's five. He is growing up so quickly.

*Tanyetta* said...

Happy Birthday Carson! :)

D-dawg said...

Sorry about Logan's whole body including shoes on your table in that last picture. What bad manners he has. I'm glad Carson had a good b-day! He does look cute in that cake one!

Audry said...

The cake picture is too cute. And I love that Logan has his shoes on his hands.

Shawni said...

I can't believe that little guy is FIVE. I wish I could get to know your kdis better. We're just so darn far away. Thanks so mcuh for callign for my birthday...I'll call you back as soon as I get a minute because I'd love to catch up. Happy Birthday Carson!!