Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Vacation

Posted by Picasa
Things we loved about our trip to Utah
1. The snow!!!Carson was loving the snow and played everyday in the bitter cold and was so excited when Mark made three snowmen with him.
2. Cousin sleepovers, cousin playtime and being with cousins all the time!!
3. Flying instead of driving
4. 2 weeks of nonstop time with Mark with very few interruptions from work!!!! It was a truly a Christmas miracle!
5. Skiing of course!!! I skied very cautiously with the boys. I was amazed how well the boys skied and how quickly they remembered from last year.
6. Time with my sisters, my brother and my mom. Holding my new little newphew who is just about the cutest baby ever.
7. Staying at Mark's parents house they were so kind and gracious. Thanks for feeding us, cleaning up after us and loving and playing with the kids.
8. Spa time at my sister's day spa that she works at in SLC.
9. No schedules, sleeping in, relaxing and spending time with both of our families.
And last but not least, coming back to beautiful warmer weather in CA and find that all is well with our home after the wicked rain and wind storms.

7 comments:

Celia Fae said...

11. Coming home to Celia who needs to see you and baby Richard very soon.

Shawni said...

Sounds so fun Briggs...I'm sad we missed you. Our trip wasn't the relaxing time you had. We drove and only stayed for four days, got stuck in the snow, had our car battery die a few times, went crazy trying to keep five kids outfitted for freezing weather going back and forth from my parents' new house to their old house, but hey, it was still great to see family and totally worth it. Just wish I could have seen you guys too. Maybe next time. Did you see the other girls?

Lisa said...

I ran across your website from another site (can't remember how I got to it) but I am TOTALLY in your same boat! We have 3 boys and I am finding out next week if what it is. I am totally thinking girl but betting it is a boy. How are you doing? I don't know how I will take it if it is another boy. I am sure whatever is supposed to happen happens right? I have different boys names but here's mine for ideas Ellek, Klein and Beckam. Flora is my girl name and Crew would be the next boy name. Anyway, love to talk more with you! Stop by my blog. See ya!

D-dawg said...

It looks like you guys had a great trip! We missed you here. I love the collage too!

Audry said...

I love Carson's hair. Sounds like you guys had fun.

K Sue said...

I love going to Utah too. Sometimes the best part is coming home to warm CA. Cousins are the best for two reasons - they are awesome friends no matter how long it has been since the last visit and second they totally entertain your kids so you don't have too witch allows you to play. It is a beautiful thing.

Nichole Barney said...

Utah sounds so fun! We didnt go because we were just to tired to haul the troops up. We sold our Utah place because we cant seem to get there enough and we are building our new house here. We will have to come up with new strategies to see you. Maybe a girls trip before you have the baby.