Friday, February 29, 2008

February 29

All the things I plan on doing with this extra day of the year we've been given.
  1. Organize and clean out closets
  2. Iron about 20 church shirts of the boys (yes rather then ironing I just buy new ones so I don't have to iron them, but now I have a whole collection of dress shirts ranging in size 5-12.
  3. Plan and get baby room ready.
  4. Finish all unfinished projects around the house.
  5. Finish organizing my office.
  6. Grocery shop since we are all out of everything.

But what if the weather is like yesterday high 60's and beautiful sunshine, then I might just have to bag it all, go to lunch, head outside bring a book and read while my little one plays outside!

7 comments:

Shawni said...

Were you really up at 3:40am?? If so, you may be able to finish the work and the play!

Brigitta said...

Yes, I wake up every night between 3 and 5 am. It really is annoying.

D-dawg said...

Yeah, it is way too nice to do hard work stuff. I want to sit outside ALL DAY when it's warm! I love it here.

*Tanyetta* said...

i love your list.

especially the final thoughts. i would just go with your final thought.

Nichole Barney said...

i can see that the nesting is kicking in! I hope it was successful for you.

Lisa said...

I got a lot done too on the 29th! I am starting to nest and it is crazy around here. How have you been feeling? When is your due date?

Claire said...

I can iron for you. I think it's fun. Talk to Sister Madden if you don't beleive me.