Who's your Valentine this year? With valentines day coming up next week, it's that time of year to think of what to get and make your plans for a romantic date. So here are some questions for you to read and then answer them yourself. If you read this post then you must do the same on your post. Include a picture of you and your Valentine and answer the questions below. It's a Valentine blog chain. I saw this on someones blog and I liked it.
Who is your Valentine? Mark, for the past 16 years.
How long did you date? 2 years, our friends thought we'd never get married, but a girl has to be sure that someone is really committed.
How old is he? 38
Who eats more sweets? I probably do, he only indulges on the good stuff like really dark chocolate.
Who said I love you first? He did and I didn't know what to say so I just said "Thanks." We both still laugh at my response.
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? Oh him for sure. Sometimes when we are singing at church or at FHE he will give me a wierd look and then I know I am totally off key. I am a little tone deaf. He has a really great voice and sang to me at our wedding brunch it was super cute and super cheesy. I need to pull out that wedding video next time we have friends over. I think he'd love that.
Who is smarter? Him for sure, although I am smart in other ways. Sometimes when he tells me what he does at work I get overwhelmed and am grateful I don't have to be in the business world.
Who does the laundry? I do, I don't think he knows where the laundry room is, which is fine because he has other great qualities.
Who pays the bills? He does, I pretend I to.
Who mows the lawn? Isabel, (the gardner) but soon one of my boys after they get proper training and instruction this summer from their dad. Is 10 yrs old too young to start this chore?
Who cooks the dinner? Me!
Who drives? Him, especially road trips, he gets bored and restless, so then I get to pass snacks back to the kids, read and sleep.
Who is more stubborn? depends on what the issue is.
Who kissed who first? He did. BTW, It was very romantic.
Who asked who out first? I asked him out first. Mr. blue eyes was a little shy and so I had to make the first move or it would never have happened.
Who proposed? He did
Who has more siblings? It's a tie we both come from a family of 5.
Who wears the pants? We try to share them, it's better that way.
Who says I love you more? Probably he does. He is really good at saying "I love you." He says it a couple times a day or he'll send text or emails with sweet messages and I love you's.
Okay now share your Valentine!!!


7 comments:
Hey that's fun...I better get cracking.
Hey...good reminder to get going for Valentine's Day. One of my favorite days. You and Mark are such a great couple.
Dang, I thought it was going to be a picture of Carson.
Hello Brigitta. I almost didn't comment because I don't want to do a Valentine post right now, but I guess I can try to do it tomorrow - is there a time limit?
I saw your picture on Celia's blog and thought I recognized you from Walnut Creek. We were there from 1999-2001.
That is cute! You guys are a great couple. Are you doing anything romantic for Valentines??
Cute post. I'd be embarrassed to answer these questions! BTW I saw you in church Sunday, you look really cute pregnant. I looked like a whale. Also, I heard once at Women's conference that there is a special place in the celestial kingdom for mothers of four boys. I think if you hear it while on a church owned campus it must be doctrine.
Oh, I am totally tone deaf. Mine looks at me crazy all the time during FHE (which is probably the only time I sing outloud). Thanks for stopping by my blog. Any friend of Celia's has got to be cool. I'll be back.
Post a Comment