Explaination of Pictures-starting from top left corner:
- Jacob and the neighbor boys flashin their plaid.
- Christian dressed up as Benjamin Franklin for his 5th grade "Walk through Revolution day" He walked with a cane, we sprayed his hair silver and he spoke like an old man. He was awesome.
- Carson holding his cousin Henrick who came to visit us.
- The boys couldn't get enough of their baby cousin and were helpful and excellent babysitters. Makes me excited for when they get to hold their new baby brother
- My sister Meta with her adorable baby. We couldn't get enough of him and we will be sad when they leave.
- Bathtime
- Carson training his cousin on how to play handheld electronics on the couch. A very important boy trait and one that is easily mastered.
- As you can tell from the photos everyone loved baby Henrick. I was amazed at how sweet, excited and helpful the boys were with their baby cousin. I think they are going to make terrific older brothers. Watch out baby you might get mauled, loved and hugged a lot.



4 comments:
Love all the German names! My husband served his mission in Munich, (didn't Carl go to Germany too?) We love German names except Gertrud, not too crazy about that one. If Scotty had been a girl, he would have been Anneliese. Love that name! Baby and cousins are all adorable!
VERY cute way to review!
those boys sure are going to be amazing big brothers. It gets to be even more fun I think as the older kids get older because it's SO fun to share that baby with them. I love it. Can't wait 'til your arrives! I'm sure you can't either.
Oh, thank you for the yummy Henrik photos. He is the cutest.
Post a Comment