Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cousins

There must be something in that Utah water because I flew out there with two kids and flew home with 6 kids. We looked like the average family in Utah, but coming home to CA was another story. We were a sight on the airplane. Actually it was quite easy with my little nanny (Anna) helping me. Every mom needs a nice 14 year old girl to help out. I told Anna we'd play a game on the airplane if people asked me if they were all my kids I would tell them they'd have to guess which kids were mine and which were hers. I don't know if she liked that game, but hello the girl looks much older then 14.
We had lots of fun cousin time while we were there. Christian and his cousin Soren were able to attend BYU Basketball camp. We also had fun with out other cousins, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera when we were with them.

Ethan and his cousin Eva


Cute little cousin Henrik


More Cousins





Cousin Anna with Ethan





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shawni said...

How long do you get to keep Anna? How fun to have them for a visit! It looks like you had a fun time.

Deena said...

Hi!! It was great to hear from you! Kami found me through facebook, which up until last week, I did not even know existed... I have since found lots of old friends and have had fun reconnecting with everyone. (Check out the "Timpview High Class of 1990" group- it's interesting!)

Your boys are so handsome- and congratulations on your new little one! It was fun to see Jacob's baptism- Gunnar was baptized yesterday. I can't believe we are so old! I also loved seeing your post about your mom- she is such a neat lady, and I have great memories of her and spending time at your house. I look forward to checking out your blog and keeping up with you guys!

D-dawg said...

All of the cousins and your kids are so cute. How was the beach, by the way? I meant to ask you today at church- hope it was fun!

Celia Fae said...

Ah, Brigitta. I wish you could have kept Anna as well. You guys work well together. Tell you what, she comes and lives here and I'll help her get to seminary. Sound good?