Wednesday, June 25, 2008

future blackberry users

We were sitting at the airport waiting for our flight and I look over at these adorable boys (my 3 plus one of my brothers ). I think the picture explains itself. They are blackberry users in training. All these portable electronic devices and games are just preparing their thumb skills for when they are grown men and constantly on their blackberries. (their poor wives)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shawni said...

So cute and funny. Love it. Where are you guys heading?

Nichole Barney said...

Looks like my kids. They each just bought a game for traveling. That is so funny! All this high tec entertainment is pretty crazy.

Unknown said...

Brigitta!! I found your blog from Nichole's. How are you? Still in CA? I have a blog too if you want to see. It's www.galbraithclan.blogpspot.com. I will have to add you to my bloglist so we can keep in touch. How is your family all doing?