This is the plane that took us from Boston to Martha's Vineyard. I knew it was going to be a small plane, maybe like a 20 seater. I didn't realize it was going to be a 8 seater Cessna. I had to stop thinking of JFK Jr. and remind myself that he was a novice pilot and it was very stormy that fateful night. I was just glad it was a sunny day and the pilot had gray hair which means to me that he must be somewhat experienced at what he does. After I got over the initial shock of the tiny airplane I was suppose to fly with my tiny baby, it was actually a really smooth flight and the view was amazing.We got to the resort and this was the view from the front of the resort. It was so picturesque.
I enjoyed walking around the town of Edgartown and looking at all the beautiful homes, cute shops and stopping to enjoy a lobster roll. If you ever find yourself in New England you must try them, they are the yummiest sandwiches. I think I had one every day while I was there.

Here I am with my sweetie. These work retreats are actually work with a little play for him, but they are total vacations for me. So while I come home all relaxed and refreshed he
usually doesn't. Ethan was a wonderful travel partner and did very well on the flights. I am glad I went even though I was worried about taking him so far and on such a long flight, but as you can see from the photo he was a dream baby!! Thank you Mormor for taking such good care of the boys. I didn't worry about them at all, because I knew they were in the best care. In fact I was so relaxed I even forgot to call sometimes to check in.
I enjoyed walking around the town of Edgartown and looking at all the beautiful homes, cute shops and stopping to enjoy a lobster roll. If you ever find yourself in New England you must try them, they are the yummiest sandwiches. I think I had one every day while I was there.
Here I am with my sweetie. These work retreats are actually work with a little play for him, but they are total vacations for me. So while I come home all relaxed and refreshed he


10 comments:
How nice to get away and relax. It looks so beautiful. It makes me anxious for my trip to Europe.
I love Marthas Vineyard. We went there 12 years ago and need to go back. I love how quaint it is there. I am so glad you guys got to get away and do that.
Nice, nice and very nice Baby!
Happy week.
ooo I like your long hair.
Looks like we have the same pedofile! Lucky us!
Switched my blog to private. Email me at spamgoblin@yahoo so I can invite you.
How fun Brigitta. It is so pretty! I'm glad you had so much fun and that Ethan was so good.
Never been to Martha's Vindyard, but the pics you took are gorgeous! So glad that baby Ethan was so good!
It sounds fabulous! I'm glad you had a relaxing time, since the days before you left sounded pretty crazy! What a beautiful little guy he is!
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.. a nice suprise today.
Looks like a cool vacation.. it's on my "list" of places to see.
Melissa
So fun that you got to get away!
What a great get away. I love that babies are so portable.
Post a Comment