Monday, June 30, 2008

Muir Beach

Beach trip
What to bring:
sweatshirts, blankets, towels, lots of junk food and many kids.

You just never know what the weather will be at these Northern Ca. beaches. Weather.com said it was going to be sunny and 80 degrees. I don't think so. Good thing we packed lots of sweatshirts and kids that don't mind overcast cool weather. They still had a great time even though it was pretty foggy and kind of chilly. They played in the sand, hiked some cliffs, played frisbee, paddle ball and Jacob even swam in the water.












Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Paige said...

Poor baby looks cold! Good shots. Please post a pic of the new outdoor furniture for us to drool.

diane said...

That is one cute baby!

Unknown said...

How fun! I'm jealous you live in CA. I can't believe how old Anna is already! Is that older boy Angie and Fred's? He looks just like them. :)Does Angie have a blog?
You look awesome Brigitta and your little baby is sooo cute! Are you sure you don't want to try for a girl? You can't stop now. :)

Tristan said...

Too cold for the beach! Looks like you had a good time though!

Claire said...

Jacob is crazy. I would not go in that water for a million dollars (well, maybe for a million). Last time we went it was sunny and (sort of), but I stayed wrapped in a quilt most of the time.

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!