I was thinking the other day of people that bring out the funny in me, thus I call it my inner funny. I love being with people that make me laugh or those that laugh with me (and probably sometimes laugh at me).
Growing up my brother would make me laugh and he still does. Although when I was young I didn't always think he was all that funny, because he really liked to tease me and of course his friends would laugh but I usually wanted to cry. As time heals all wounds I can now laugh at the things he did.
My older sister she makes me laugh! She's one of those people that can spin a story and make it so entertaining that you have to wonder what part of the story really happened.
I have a friend who laughs at the things I say which makes me feel like I am the funniest person around (which I am not) So of course I like to be around her, because who doesn't like to think they are funny??
My husband of course makes me giggle.
Laughing is good therapy, it allows our body to release emotions and stress. This is all according to the world renown Dr. Brigs. I am always amazed at people who even when going through difficult challenges still manage to be happy and find humor in their lives. That is a true gift. I think it's important to laugh everyday, sometimes I am sad when I haven't had an opportunity during the day to really have a good laugh, that's why having kids is great because they usually give me a good reason to laugh. And as I am typing this post my kids are in the back ground making me laugh because they are having their own Olympics in our backyard, they even made themselves their own hurdles out of all their skateboards.
Got to go, hope you have a good laugh today!!!
Here are just a few people that bring out the funny in me:


5 comments:
Brigitta, it is so true that laughing makes everything better. Just yesterday I laughed until I started crying and it felt so good. I laugh the most around Dave and I'm so glad I married him for that reason. I always choose my friends based on that too!
Me, me, is it me? Do I make you laugh? Can I be the friend? How about you just lie and tell me I am, okay? Cause we crack each other up when we aren't solving the world's problems.
Look at the time on this comment. Guess where I am not. Alice is sick.
What I don't make you laugh?! :) Just kidding, I know I have not known you long enough to get you rolling on the floor but just you wait! No, actually being funny is something I wish I was.
I love a good giggle. With just one kid left at home I call my sister for funny stories about her little kids.
I love a good belly laugh. No one can make me laugh more than Dave. And I agree...it's so good for you. Hope that baby's not growing too quick!~
Post a Comment