Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lucky Kid

Here are some reasons Baby E is one Lucky Kid





Must be nice to be adored and loved by your three older brothers
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

Those are the sweetest photos ever!

You're right, he's the luckiest baby around ;)

Lorie said...

That is so cute! Makes me think if I would've waited until Braden was 11 or so to have another baby, he would've liked his baby brother a little more!

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

I don't know how it feels. I am the sad oldest. I always wish I had an older sister.

Rachel K. Hair:) said...

Why doesn't Christian ever do his blog anymore??? I look at it like 4 times a week to see if he put something new on. I left about 4 comments.

Nichole Barney said...

Those pictures are so cute! Your boys are adorable! It is so cute to see siblings dote on each other like that.

Audry said...

Good looking boys!!! I love that they love their baby brother.

Lisa said...

sooooo cute! I just love his cheeks! I could just eat them up. All your boys are adorable though. Move to slc so we can play :)