Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby contest

I must confess



I've never done this before



I am a little embarrassed



I feel like one of those annoying moms


I got this idea while running on the treadmill


watching a morning show



So I sent in this picture


to Live's Regis and Kelly's baby contest


and will we see what happens....

pretty sure nothing, but hey it's worth a try


You see I just couldn't resist

because our little family


has fallen deeply and madly in love with this guy


It's not so much how adorable he is


because he is....


It's just that he is so dang smiley and happy all the time


He's got a dimple in his cheek that will steal your heart


so call me a narcissist


call me a stage mom


call me what you want


you may laugh


you may mock


but hey I wouldn't mind a $100,000 college scholarship for him
(especially since we all know what the stock market has done to all of our children's 529 college accounts)........wish me luck!

7 comments:

diane said...

I would vote for him. Adorable.

Shawni said...

Oh he's gotta win! He is so cute.

Carol said...

That's so funny because I was watching that show recently when they were mentioning their contest and I thought of ETHAN!!! Of course he should win! He is currently the cutest baby I know!

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

I seriously want to squeeze him. So cute! Too bad we don't live closer, I have a feeling our kids would have fun together!

Jessica said...

You shouldn't post this on your blog...those of us with Cute Baby Competition might give him a run for his money.

Though, with dimples, he might be a runaway winner.

Nichole Barney said...

He is a doll! Keep us posted on the contest! I think it is awesome you did it!

Krisi and Adam said...

I would vote for him. He is just so cute!