Viva Las Vegas
This is what we did with 42 hours in Vegas
We dined
We danced
We shopped
We laid by the pool
We played a little BlackJack
We walked around and checked out the many Resorts
We saw two fantastic shows
O by Cirque de soleil
and
Danny Gans-hilarious and so entertaining.
(thanks for the show suggestions from my newly reconnected friend Anne through blog world who lives in L.V. and said these were the two best shows and she was right, my next trip I am coming to see you, Anne!)
We ate at Jasmine which is a gourmet Chinese Restaurant in the Bellagio that over looks the water show at the resort and I got surprised by a little birthday bling....from my boyfriend aka Mark.
We stayed at Planet Hollywood, which was okay, but not fancy. It kind of had the frat house scene while we were there. I'd like to think we were with the young and hip crowd, but then Mark would tell me not to get young and hip confused with frat- house- college- spring- breakers. Oh well, next time we go I'd stay at the Bellagio, Venetian, Wynn or Encore which are pretty impressive. It's been over 10 years since we have been to Vegas together and it's like a whole new world there then what I remember, so I think we will have to go back in the future and take in some more shows and entertainment.
P.S. I came home to 3 sick kids and a fantastic babysitter Aubrey who held it all together so I didn't even worry a second.
P.S. S. I also came home to a little 11 month old who thinks he is hot stuff because he can stand on his own....

10 comments:
I can't believe they are all sick. This virus that's going around is awful! I'm glad you had so much fun though and didn't have to worry about them. Please post pics of the bling! (o:
Danny Gans is great entertainment. Next time I suggest Blueman group.
I want a picture of your shiny bling gift please.
What? Your baby is standing? I think you should forbid him so he will stay a baby.
I'm so glad you had a fabulous time in Vegas! Happy B-day!! Joce and I were wishing we could have seen you~ next time for sure!
So glad you enjoyed the shows. There are plenty more to see, so come again soon!
How was Aubrey the au pair? Can I borrow New Moon? Please? Soon?
I'm glad you're back. What are we doing today?
I love my kids....but I must admit nothing compares to getting away. Looks like fun! My sister's baby starting walking while she was on a trip with her husband, kind of sad to miss it.
By the way, you baby totally should have won that contest, that is one cute kid! Seriously.
THAT is one great get-away. I want to see the bling. I hope the kids are feeling better soon!!
I'm so glad I could help make this awesome weekend happen. Celia told me about the bling surprise so romantic! I'm happy to say I haven't caught the bug so washing my hands excessively was in fact a good idea:) I would definitely love to babysit again whenever! Also as for the coffee table we would absolutely love it and thank you so much, just let me know if I'd need to come get it or maybe just pick it up on another bsitting weekend. Hope everyone is feeling happy and healthy say hi to the boys!
Sounds fun! I love Vegas. Happy Birthday too! :)
Post a Comment