Monday, March 2, 2009

What do yo do?

What do you do when the last 100 pictures on your camera are mostly of your baby, with only a few of your other kids?
You make a collage!
What do you do when your blood pressure hasn't gone back to it's low normal number since the birth of this sweet little boy?
What do you do when you are doing everything you know you should to help lower your blood pressure, like exercise everyday, eat low soduim/low calorie, finish losing the last of the baby pounds? etc.....do you take the blood pressure medicine that you don't like taking? Do you go and talk to a cardiologist?
What do you do when your eardrum has ruptured and your are waiting for it to heal so that you can finally hear out of both ears and are dying to go back to the pool to swim laps?....which also brings up the question. Do I have to wear one of those dorky earplugs now to protect my ear? As if I am not dorky enough with my swim cap on to protect my golden locks.
What do you do when you get nothing done and have countles projects incomplete because someone in this house is trying to stand and walk and do all kinds of dangerous stuff?.....do you just decide to wait to get your life organized when he is like 5?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Claire said...

I had to wear a swim cap on the Aquanights. The I got swimmer's ear and had to swim with a kick boad to keep my head above water, and thus was always last. As if I wasn't already embaressed by my wedgifying bather suit. Then I got earplugs. Further embarassment by calling out "WHAT?" after every instuction. Also I was always the youngest/oldest in my age group by 17 days.

Celia Fae said...

Oh goody. I love advice.

What do you do if your other kids just aren't as cute as Baby E? You did it. Nice collage.

Did you find a pressure cuff today? Call an older sister in the ward, she'd know where one is.

I might have to take some photos of you swimming in your full regalia. Sounds fetching.

Audry said...

YOu wait 5 years! That's what I'm doing! :)
How high are we talking? Is it possible that maybe you are over doing it when you work out? Like maybe you need to get a heart rate monitor so you can make sure you aren't going over your target heart rate while working out?

When I went to the personal trainer he gave me a target rage I should be in. It helps.

diane said...

I have the opposite problem with my blood pressure. I have to take meds to raise it and I'm on a high salt diet.

How can you not take a million pictures of that cute baby.

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

I was just thinking the same thing about my blog latley...there are so many pics of the twins and not of the older boys! oops.
Good luck w/the blood pressure. Stay well and do something nice for yourself!

Shawni said...

I'm with you...Lucy gets way too much face-time. But seriously, what can you do?

Miss you.