Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dear Regis and Kelly


Dear Regis and Kelly,

I was disappointed I didn't hear from you. Actually I forgot to watch your show the past few weeks and then happend to be on the treadmill watching the other day when you had your 5 finalist. And then I remembered that I was suppose to be on your show with my adorable, smiley, happy baby. Okay yes the babies were cute, but I thought they were suppose to be babies, they looked like toddlers and preschoolers to me. So next time don't call it a baby contest okay. I know, I know, I have been calling Carson my baby for the past 6 years and I finally realize he is no longer a baby, but I am not advertising contest for cutest baby awards. And one more thing my baby would have smiled at you and you wouldn't be able to resisit him. Oh well I am over it!

6 comments:

Audry said...

He is super cute and should have won. He wins in my book.

Lisa said...

Ok this is freakin' me a bit..my Cruz sounds EXACTLY like your bubba. Such a happy little thing and smiles at anything and everything! We have nicknamed him the "smily boy". Let's meet soon!

Shawni said...

Such a cutie...the award should have been in the bag. That makes me want another baby...although you're right, these babies will always be our babies.

On a random note, Dave and I ran into Brandon Clark at a restaurant here the other day. He and his fam. are moving here. Crazy huh?

diane said...

I've been waiting and watching for your babie's Pic on R&K and was also disappointed that the toddler preschool group with hair was represented but where was the cute bald baby with no visible teeth? Your baby has my top 5 vote.

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire said...

Sorry. Carson is 6?!?!?!?!