Sisters were created to help raise and spoil your own kids. This past weekend my sister Helle and her daughter Anna came to visit. Then in 10 days my sister Meta is coming to visit. I am not sure why I lucked out with having them both come visit in the same month, but my kids are thrilled and so am I.
Not demanding or bratty
She'll play legos with my kids for hours
Sweet sweet sweet
Not really moody
very little drama
easy to please
We had a little fun in china town
Mother and daughter-Which is the mother and which is the daughter?
Sisters that were nerdy enough to wear matching scarves. Anna was worried people might think we were partners, so we tried not to hold hands too much.


7 comments:
You girls are blonde bombshells.
I love it when my sister comes to visit. Glad you guys had fun.
Wow. I bet that city didn't know what had hit them. Three gorgeous women. Maybe you should take an escort next time.... You need some brown hair to offset all of the platinum. Me.
My sister & I wear the same things - both on accident & on purpose. It's fun to embarrass those who are with us! Glad you had fun!
sure looks like fun. there's nothing like sisters.
You're all just beautiful and don't look a day older than 19. :)
Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment