Thursday, May 21, 2009

A.D.D. Brain

My mind is going a 100 mph and I can't seem to focus it on the things I need to get done in the next few weeks. (so I think I will repaint a room) Yes these are the kind of stupid things I do, rather then doing what I really need to do. I feel like a kid with ADD, does anyone have some ritalin for me? It's madness I tell you, just sure madness...
Tired from chasing:

Blogging when I should be: Paying bills, Planning parties, cleaning house, laundry, sending emails, playing with my kindergartner, training for 5k and Triathlon,



Wondering about food therapy for: (that is his choking face)
Why does he choke and almost throw up every time I give him something that isn't smooth as a yoghurt or baby food. Yesterday it was a cheerio, today it was watermelon. Help!!!!!

Getting super excited for:



Really hoping not to get stuck in the:

Anxious about leaving:


Especially:
Relieved that Nanny Mcphee & helper will be with them
Still trying to lose the last few of these:





sometimes craving:



But trying to stick with: (just the shakes, the rest I can't stand)



Want this to go away:


So that I will feel like doing this again:





And Finally, not ready for:




**Update: should of played with Kindergartner, cause now I've got a nice mess of play dough all over the kitchen table.


7 comments:

diane said...

My middle kid choked and puked up everything and then we discovered he had food allergies. He is allergic to dairy and corn. When I changed his diet he began to thrive. It is impossible to eliminate corn but we did our best. He can eat small amounts now but he still gets allergy shots too.

You will have a wonderful trip to Bermuda. Enjoy. I look forward to pics of your adventures.

My husband is doing Isagenix. He has lost 11lbs. But after a cleanse he goes crazy on junk food. Don't worry, you look great.

Nichole Barney said...

I totally have the ADD thing going on right now. I think it happens when lots of craziness is in the air. I just feel like tuning it all out sometimes. Your trip looks fun and exciting! Where are you going exactly? What are your summer plans?

Unknown said...

I think all mom's have the ADD action going on. I sure do! How fun you get to go on a REAL vacation without kids. I have yet to do that, well, except Vegas for a couple of days, that doesn't count. (haha).

Have so much fun!

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

You crack me up! I love reading your blog. You always seem to capture what we are all thinking! Have a great time on your trip and take lots of pics!

Audry said...

Great post! Don't worry Ethan will grow out of his gaging on everything phase. Jaden did it FOREVER!

Julie and Matt said...

You are hilarious, Brigitta! I loved tat post. I constantly feel like I have ADD too! Have a fun trip to Bermuda. Maybe after a little rest and relaxation, you'll be able to focus when you get back home!!!

Claire said...

"Schooooools out for summaaaaa! Schools out for-evaaaaa!". I love worrying about government instead of my weight.