
This is how I think I am going to start paying my taxes and bills going forward. I figure if the state of California can do it why can't I? I loved reading in the newspaper today that starting today the State of California will start paying the bills with I owe yous. Seriously?! I almost laughed out loud, because it really does sound so funny.
I am a proud resident of this state, but frankly I am tired of giving my money to them and having them mismanage it and then they want to raise our sales tax...which they did, and then they want to have us pay more taxes, which they will. Just because they can't do their job of balancing the budget. I know there are many things that contributed to this disaster, but a lot of it has to do with mismanagement.
Here is one more awesome idea that they have, all incoming elected politicians will have a reduced salary. What about those that are currently in office that helped mismanage the funds and got us into this predicament they don't get reduced salaries? So let's punish those that haven't even done any work yet? What kind of incentive is that? So now I will kindly step off of my soap box, sorry hope I didn't get anyone too sudsy.

No comments:
Post a Comment